Health & Safety
- Our company adheres to strict health and safety guidelines and regulations.
- Our staff are CISRS accredited so you can be confident that your work will be fully compliant with current regulations.
- As members of the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (NASC) we operate compliant
toTG 20:13, and in accordance with SG4:15 ensuring a safe working environment.
- We use a contracted independent health & safety officer.
- All staff are trained for non-licensable asbestos work (UKATA).
- Employers and public liability insurance cover up to £10 Million.
National Access & Scaffolding Confederation – recognised as the national trade body for access and scaffolding with the UK.
Contractors Health & Safety
Construction Line is the home of 1000s of the best pre-qualified construction contractors & companies, as well as the Acclaim Accreditation.
The Safe Contractor Scheme is dedicated to promoting higher standards of competence and compliance across a range of sectors through the provision of health and safety assessments. Many large UK businesses now only engage contractors with the Safe Contractors accreditation, safe in the knowledge that they have all the relevant qualifications.
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) has been the industry recognised scaffold training scheme for over 40 years. It is the preferred scaffolding qualification of all the major organisations including CSCS, NASC, HSE, Build UK, UNITE, UCATT and the largest scaffold systems manufacturers.